skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
newmanclature
out of the mouths of babes
Saturday, April 17, 2010
I prefer free-range
Whilst finishing the mundane task of inflating a plastic sandwich bag with a bike pump (?), Kiefer paused and said, "Wouldn't it be cool if we had a toad in a box? You know, a box with holes in it?"
1 comment:
Dianne
May 1, 2010 at 4:29 PM
A toad in a box--sounds like a fun game I should carry in our store :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(20)
►
September
(5)
►
June
(1)
▼
April
(9)
A smell of one's own
Spirit of the law
All the motivation I need
I prefer free-range
Half full
3-2-1...Blast Off
Girl, Interrupted
Personal Assistant
Nutcracker
►
March
(5)
►
2009
(3)
►
February
(3)
About Me
Dan and Leslie
CA
View my complete profile
A toad in a box--sounds like a fun game I should carry in our store :)
ReplyDelete